Registration Begins: Monday, August 14th @ 10am
Registration Starts: Monday, August 14th
Registration Deadline: Sunday, August 27th Late registration will be $20 if space is available.
Who should participate: All returning swimmers are encouraged to get a jump start on the 2022-2023 season by enrolling in the summer clinics. New swimmers to FCA must be evaluated and invited to participate in clinics. Clinics are intended for only full swim team swimmers.
Complete Details: The 2023 summer pre-season clinic series will consist of two weeks of stroke based clinics. Each week will concentrate on stroke development, start/turn fundamentals, and revisiting good habits so that they are implemented in the Fall/Winter season. The main FCA Fall/Winter season will begin after the two-week series is over, starting the week of September 11th .
Week One- Monday, August 28th- Friday, September 1st (Freestyle & Backstroke)
Week Two- Monday, September 4th- Friday, September 8th (Breaststroke & Butterfly)
- Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday: 4:45-5:30pm
- Cost for the two-week session: FCS $110/ non-FCS $130
JUNIORS I & II
- Monday-Friday: 5:30-6:45pm
- Cost for the two-week session: FCS $165/ non-FCS $185
- Monday-Friday: 6:45pm-8:15pm
- Cost for the two-week session: FCS $210/ non-FCS $230