2020-2021 FCA Registrations are FULL*.
We are still accepting wait list participants.
Click here to sign up.
- FCA Swimming
- Season will start on Monday September 14, 2020
- Both the Junior and Senior groups will have a max of 18 swimmers per group, and the Novice group will have a total of 12 swimmers per group.
- There are set MAX Capacities for the following levels:
- Senior: 36 Swimmers (2 Groups)
- Junior: 54 Swimmers (3 Groups)
- Novice: 24 Swimmers (2 Groups)
- We anticipate waitlists for each group, and our hope is to increase practice sizes as long as we can safely run practices with larger numbers in the future.
- Team Phoenix
- Practices will be located at Friends' Central School, NOT Bryn Mawr College
- We will have one group for Team Phoenix Swimmers
- The current MAX Capacity will be: 18 Swimmers
- We anticipate waitlists for Team Phoenix, and our hope is to increase practice sizes as long as we can safely run practices with larger numbers in the future
***Practice Schedule: They will be shared in the near future, so please continue to look for any updates on the website or via email.***
- Swim School
- Sessions I, II, and III have been cancelled
- We are hoping to restart Swim School in the new year.
- You will receive updates if there are any changes
- Fall Stroke Clinic
- Cancelled for the Fall 2020
- Spring Stroke Clinic
- Will be able to register at a later date
Please keep in mind, if we are forced to be shut down by the government due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will absolutely issue prorated refunds for the time missed in the pool.